Hillary's Health

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by JR Ewing, Aug 16, 2016.

1. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

2. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Some of her actions as of late suggest she has some serious health issues. And at least a couple incidents were outright bizarre.

3. JR Ewing

4. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

I'm subject to upper respiratory problems, now on a blood thinner (Xarelto) and have had numerous bouts with whooping cough and pneumonia in the past 70+ years. Never smoked, never inhaled, in my life; ditto for my wife. My primary care doctor (at one of the nation's premier teaching hospitals), who I saw today and has seen me in action with both whooping cough and pneumonia, and I talked briefly about Hillary. His opinion: BS. It takes months to recover from pneumonia. I typically had particulates in my lungs, found and monitored through x-rays, and hospital stays were a week or two getting fluids and chemistry settled. I felt like a dirty dish rag... but I never fainted. She wouldn't recover in a hour. Coughing doesn't quit unless one lays quietly without talking. Let's talk contagious. Even the slightly less severe walking pneumonia is problematic. Now, she is around the SS, her staff, grandkids, hugs a girl outside Chelsea's apartment, shouts across the street to reporters, and does a interview with CNN? Anyone with common sense should stay away from someone with pneumonia. I firmly believe something else is going on medically... and it is being covered up.

5. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

6. JR Ewing

It was almost bizarre the way commentators on MSNBC and elsewhere were giving Hillary cover as soon as her campaign said she left early due to being "overheated":

Everyone else was saying that the temp was 77-82 degrees with a nice breeze... :rolleyes:

It was even more bizarre to see the way Hillary's body was locking up and convulsing just before she passed out - some medical experts believe it could be Parkinson's, epilepsy, or something else neurological or cardiovascular-related.