26 May 2024 Ludicrous Returns Stock Model Update

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by LudicrousReturns, May 27, 2024.

  1. LudicrousReturns

    LudicrousReturns Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2024
    Posts:
    28
    Likes Received:
    0
    Stocks recently sold: BSY, CGC, INO, MMYT
    INO hit the target sell stop of $ 10.85 on Tuesday 5/21.
    BSY had a target stop sell of 53.83, but sold at 52.50, market open price on 5/22.
    CGC sold at target stop sell of 9.39 on 5/22.
    MMYT hit a sell trigger when the price crossed below the target stop sell of 76.53 on Thursday 5/23. If the price closes above the target buy back trigger of 85.85, that is the buy trigger to buy back into the stock on the Ludicrous stock model.

    Sell Now Triggers (5/24): CFLT, TASK, UEIC,
    UEIC hit a buy trigger on 5/17, as the 200D moving average at close was 28.00, which was an increase over 27.99 200D average the previous trading day close. More than 90% of the time, when the 200D flashes and increase, the 200D will continue to incline. However, in this case, the situation is the other 10%, the 200D resumed a decline after market close on Monday 5/20, which marks a sell. When the 200D is declining, it is a very high correlation to poor stock price performance ahead. This stock needs more time to develop before it can be a holding in the portfolio.
    On 5/23, TASK stock price low of 14.12 dipped below 14.41 (former 4-6 month peak stock close price of 14.20 + 1.5%), this by definition is a sell trigger. Stocks that display a horizontal pattern over a 4-6 month period have a high correlation to continue to trend horizontally or decline. Need to wait for this to show better pattern characteristics before it can be purchased again.
    On 5/24, the 200D simple moving average at close price is appearing relatively flat over the past 1.5 months. This calls for a 200D flatness test. 200D average on 5/24 is 9.17, which is only 1.1% above the former 1.5 month 200D average of 9.07 (4/12/24 closing). Because the gap of 1.1% is less than the 1.5% over 1.5 month rule, this is a sell trigger. The 200D now needs to reach 9.21 before stock can be repurchased.

    Stock Model Recent Buy Triggers:
    5/20: PDYN Develops software for robotic systems in the US. The software platform features artificial intelligence & machine learning to enable robots to observe, learn, reason, and act. This stock could be in the early stages of the next big thing, as companies are starting to adapt more robotic assistance as a productivity and competitiveness strategy.
    5/21: MESO, SILK
    MESO is a biotechnology company specializing in regenerative medicines in cardiovascular, spine disorder, oncology, hemotology, and immune mediated and inflammatory diseases. If the stock price returns to the previous high of $ 30/ share last reached in 2020, that could mean growing capital almost 4x the current stock price.

    SILK develops medical devices. The stock recently displayed a by trigger on 5/21.

    New Buy Now Triggers (5/24): BE, BJ, BZFD, CAMT, DTI, ENS, ENV, FNKO, LPG, NVAX, PHG, PHIN, POWL, QCOM, TATT, VRTX

    Close to Buy Triggers (5/24): ALB, ANGO, BCRX, BEEM, BLDP, BLNK, BMBL, BZUN, CAG, CCI, CGNX, CLF, CLFD, CLOV, DOCS, DSX, EAF, EMBC, ENPH, ENVX, EXFY, FATE, HRL, HTOO, HYLN, IPI, LASE, LESL, LUMN, LXU, MP, MRVI, NTR, NVCR, NWL, PATH, RFIL, SEE, SLDP, TUP, UI, UIS, VNDA, XNCR, XOS, ZURA

    My Current Holdings (5/24)
    These are the stocks that are left after several stocks achieved their sell triggers. Updated stop sell orders calculated from technical analysis model output.
    Actual Portoflio_052724.jpg
    Quantity of current Holdings: 63 (Ludicrous Stock Model 75.4% Equity before new adds)
    Less: New Sells -3
    Plus: New Buys 16
    New Stock Quantity 76

    Market Status Update Ludicrous Market timing model status is GREEN as of 5/24. It is all clear to invest in equity index at this point in time.

    Happy Investing,
    Ludicrous Returns
     

Share This Page