300+ arrested at ‘Democracy Spring’ sit-in at US Capitol

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by baudwalk, Apr 11, 2016.

1. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

https://www.rt.com/usa/339192-democracy-spring-protest-capitol/
    Reading this story made me curious about the organization. A bit of research turned up what I suspected. Read on:

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/03/soros-backed-coalition-democracy-spring-pledges-arrests-during-protest.html
    How about that? It is yet another Soros-funded organization, along with Black Lives matter, under his umbrella Open Society Foundations. I wonder why the main street media fails to point out these facts, showing the source of monies and pervasiveness of beliefs affecting the liberals of this country.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  2. MakeDollarsSense

MakeDollarsSense Well-Known Member

The mainstream media is largely liberal. That is why they wouldn't dare to report such details. It would only be a blemish on their affiliations. As far as these protests, to make the assertion that you are ready to risk arrest, is sort of telling in that you are premeditating an act that you believe may be in consideration for violating the law. I think that protesting should be done in such a fashion that you are trying to get your point across while maintaining a demeanor that is in accordance with the law.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

The media report what they are told to report, not what people necessarily want to hear, see and read about, and that's becoming clearer and clearer the more these protests go on.

4. MakeDollarsSense

MakeDollarsSense Well-Known Member

Yeah they are pretty horrible these days. Any of the big three networks on cable are all spewing out nonsensical things. Everything is over the top opinion based. Seems like facts are a thing of the past in the eyes of the media. Spin Spin Spin.

Tags: