438 Ukrainian soldiers who have retreated to Russia

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Casper, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

I don't think anywhere is comparable to Palestine though and this has been going for decades.

Palestine wants to call a truce with Israel and that is not going to make Israel let their guard down. Truce between the two countries is not going to last.

There will be no peace until Palestinians are left to live their lives without being under martial law, suffering torture and oppression from the IDF, the borders are opened so they can get much needed aid in, (food, water, electricity, medicine), and the Zionists stop stealing their land and herding them into one of the most densely populated and and devastated area of land on the planet.

It is exactly what the U.S did with the American Indians. That's why Washington does not care what Israel is doing... it endorses it.

But it doesn't even stop with the Palestinians and American Indians, it is anyone who gets in the way of corporate profiteering. All are expendable.

You know how the saying goes... 'When they came for the blah blah... nobody did anything.... etc, by the time they came for me there was no one left stand up for me'.

Fergusen should be a wake up call for all Americans but of course it won't be. Like all the other wake up calls it will be swept under the carpet and the story will be turned to the evil baddy protesters/terrorists and the murders by the 'police' (more like an army/warzone occupation), will be swept under the carpet, yet again.

2. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Yea but any sanctions on Russia by the west really just makes them closer with countries like China and the Middle East.