500 Million Solar Panels For Americans If I'm Elected — Hillary Says

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Rainman, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

It makes me wonder why at this age of technology with advanced computers and mobile gadgets, the solar power technology remains in the 1980s era. There is not much improvement in solar batteries. Is that a conspiracy by oil producing countries? I don't think so. Perhaps people are just not good at it or maybe solar power is not really that efficient when it comes to energy production. And what would happen to the oil when the solar energy production becomes very efficient?

2. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

Just a silly, pandering campaign promise. Trying to appease the environmentalists within her party. Nothing more. I dont believe in the government subsidizing certain industries or forms of energy. Lets consumers decide what works best for them.

3. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Well-Known Member

Politicians are always exaggerating things for their campaigns, but that's part of politics...fake promises. I don't know if she is really going to do that, it sounds like a lot of work and money, but if she get to do that, that's an good for U.S. If she get to win, I just hope that she does a good job.