A Day of Terror for Indonesia

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by gracer, Jan 14, 2016.

1. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

I think if you look closely at what you said you will see the connection. :)

2. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

I don't feel it's a matter of left or right wing politics, but those who advocate peaceful negotiations must realize both parties must want it to happen. Those who choose not to defend themselves, must ask is that wise? No one can give IS what they want, because that would be the end of humanity, therefore one must assume the world is at war and each state must defend itself and help others when it can.

3. gracer

gracer Senior Investor

I couldn't agree with you more. I myself am already feeling wary with all the attacks that have been going on lately. It seems like no place is safe anymore because you never know if the person beside you has something up his sleeves. ISIS has instilled a wave of terror among people all over the world and this has got to stop. But how do we really stop these terrorists? Would it be enough if countries unite to take arms against these people? There are just so many questions to ask when it comes to these terror groups.

4. petesede

petesede Guest

this is a part of life for most of the world and has been for many decades. There is always some group, be it religion or political that is going to do these types of attacks. PLO, IRA, KKK

The only difference is that 30 years ago, it wasn´t newsworthy enough to make the nightly news or newspapers, and 20 years ago we didn´t even have a way to rapidly talk about it over the internet.

The world is not getting more crazy or dangerous, we are just able to hear about it faster ( if even at all).

5. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

Just heard on the news this morning that ISIS flags and other stuff connected to the group was found in one of the terrorists apartments, so it confirms that they were connected to the group.

This is getting pretty scary in some ways and the world really needs to wake up and crack down as best we can on these morons.