Aapl - Apple

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by longtermbull, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

Interesting to see that Apple has not fallen too far back since the latest stage-managed product release. Is the company returning back to the good old days of news management?

2. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Is it just me or have the last few iPhones not been that well received by the industry and consumers? Maybe why they are venturing out into subscription content?

3. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

I see the Apple share price is a very strong, is the company looking at a new acquisition? I can’t believe there is sufficient growth in the current portfolio of products to justify the rising share price? Or am I reading this wrong?

4. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

From a fundamental point of view it is hard to see where the significant growth expected in the future will come from. Looking at the graph in isolation, the shares are now above their all-time high having broken into new territory. In theory there are no resistance levels for the shares which could move significantly higher.

5. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

From a technical aspect the shares are in unchartered waters and there is no resistance to stop them moving higher. Fundamentally, I am not really sure what is pushing them?

Tags: