AAPL Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by TheTradingAnalyst, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Onionman

Onionman Senior Investor

I reckon there will be a buying opportunity soon. Unfortunately, a lot of the market mood at the moment is pretty indiscriminate with its sharp moves down as well as up. And as long as people keep viewing China as its main proxy for longer-term growth, we may see the stock treading water for a while.

2. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

3. manoharb

manoharb Senior Investor

Downfall in Gold, can recover world market and fresh buying in IT stocks like apple can be seen. keep eyes on Gold. EUR/USD and GBP/USD devaluation possible.

4. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

Today's action under $110 IMHO is another opportunity to nibble at the bottom of the $AAPL trading range, looking at a run into the $120s. Giddyup.

5. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

Another opportunity today to take a bite of the $AAPL. The price is still interesting due to the struggling global economy. And news today of an $INTC tie up with a modem chip for 2016 -- http://seekingalpha.com/news/283545...-modem-solution-could-land-apple-foundry-deal -- suggests good news on a second front. I'll be patient, accumulating $AAPL and collecting dividends from $INTC until markets improve. Giddyup.

6. 111kg

111kg Guest

Finally, buying Apple is now possible in my country through a local broker. Is a 0.65% fee too much? I don't have too much money, but I'd like to buy at least 10 AAPL shares for now.

7. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

I don't know what country you are in. Apparently you aren't in the USA. Most of the larger brokers charge between $7 and $9 per transaction, regardless of the number of shares bought or sold and regardless of the share price. There are a few very small exchange fees, but these are just insignificant nickels and dimes.

8. 111kg

111kg Guest

I live in Romania, somewhere in the eastern Europe. We don't have access to the foreign markets via the local brokers, except for tradeville.eu, that allows its customers to buy foreign stocks. However, only a few stocks are allowed. Oddly enough, Ferrari will be amongst them.

9. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

10. hs0zfe

hs0zfe Active Member

Now, in the last 3rd of October, where do you see AAPL by X-Mas?

I'll jump in and say I'm Bearish.

Tags: