Abcourt Announces The Discovery Of A New High-grade Gold Vein At The Elder Mine

Discussion in 'Commodities Forum' started by Junior Miner Student, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Junior Miner Student

Junior Miner Student Member

Abcourt announces the discovery of a new high-grade gold vein at the elder mine

Abcourt Mines Inc. (TSX-V: ABI, Berlin: AML-BE and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges: AML-FF)(“Abcourt” or the “Mines Abcourt Inc.) is pleased to announce the discovery of a new highgrade vein in the extension of the west drift on level 9 at the Elder mine.This vein, named 9-1-5, is currently being developed. It has given so far 13.24 g/t of gold over atrue width of 1.1 meter for a distance of 39 meters.Operating results for the first quarter, ended on September 30, 2019, will be announced later thisweek.

About Abcourt Mines Inc.

Abcourt Mines Inc. is a gold producer and a Canadian exploration company with strategicallylocated properties in northwestern Quebec, Canada. The Elder property has gold resources(2018). Abcourt is focusing on the exploitation of the Elder mine. A $2M exploration program hasrecently been approved by directors.The Abcourt-Barvue property has silver-zinc reserves (2014). A feasibility study was completed in2007 by Roche / Genivar. A 43-101 update was completed in January 2019. A total of 8.07 Mtonnes of proven and probable reserves with a grade of 51.79 g/t of silver and 2.83% of zinc areavailable to be mined. The portion mineable by open pit is 81.6% and the portion mineableunderground is 18.4%. Inferred resources are 2.07 M tonnes with a grade of 114.16 g/t of silverand 2.89% zinc.In 2016, Abcourt acquired the Sleeping Giant mine and mill, located half-way between Amos andMatagami, in Abitibi, Quebec, in the territory covered by the Plan Nord of the Quebec government.The mill has a capacity of 700 to 750 tonnes per day. A NI 43-101 resource estimate was filed inMay 2019. A positive 43-101 feasibility study was completed recently by PRB Mining Services Inc.The mineral reserves are 10,900 tonnes in the proven category with a grade of 12.20 g/t of goldand 475,625 tonnes in the probable category with a grade of 11.85 g/t of gold. The inferredresources are 93,100 tonnes with a grade of 11.85 g/t of gold. Surface diamond drilling will startshortly.

For the full version of the press release. Click here.

2. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

That sounds pretty impressive.