Abortion Blackmail?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Ransoming a fetus . . .

Apparently no one fell for the bait of we'd have heard more from this woman. Your right Josh, had she collected any money then I believe that some other women would get themselves hoping that they'll ransom the fetuses and make some quick money that way. Since not a cent was sent her way [at least I hope so] that brings to an end this sordid business.

2. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

She should make it look outlandish buy having all of her social media accounts directing everyone to her website. From there she can show pictures of her baby, and tell everyone her story and circumstances, and finally have a donation button for paypal for anyone that wants her to keep the baby. I mean, if she is going to scam people and bait us in, she might as well take it to the limit and use every trick in the book.

3. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Did her mom abort her?!...I know its sounds harsh but if she can answer that, then the conversation is over, yes, am a pro-lifer but I'm not parting with my money, sorry, there are many adoption agencies where you can take the baby...such a low-life of an excuse...makes my blood boil :mad:

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

I think that story just goes to show how low some people have become. In effect she's holding her own baby to ransom, and for her to say that the money will be held in a trust fund I find hard to believe aswell.

For somebody that obviously as no morals whatsoever, I wouldn't be giving her, and trusting her with anything.

5. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Before she got to that point...when she was in the act, did she ever think of using protection?...it beats me but am thinking if this is the case, irresponsibility looms greatly plus a large 'hint' of greed and selfishness!

6. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

What if she'd planned all this? Get herself pregnant, demand that pro-lifers prove they value the life of unborn babies by giving her the $1M [an easy 1M made in less than one year]. If her plans don't go as she'd planned, she'd get the abortion and probably try to think of other ways to make some fast cash. Disgusting scheme . . .

7. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

What a terrible woman. She clearly doesn't want this child or she wouldn't even be doing such a thing. People like this shouldn't even be allowed to become parents. If she does get the money, how is she going to treat this child that she doesn't even want in the first okace? Is she going to start bonding with a child that she wanted to abort if she didn't get money to keep it? I would worry about the well being of the child. If she does get the money and decided to continue with her pregnancy, that child should be taken from her at birth and given to a family who will love him/her and give them a good home. This really upsets me to think a person can actually do such a think. Life is precious and that child deserves to live.

8. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

She didn't get the money, otherwise the news would have been all over the net. Everyone ignored her, something she deserved.
    Well every child deserves to live but who would want to have such a mother? It's much better for the child that s/he wasn't brought into the world by such a despicable person. In fact I believe all those who aren't born are luckier than those who are. The world isn't too pretty a place to live in.

9. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

We don't choose our parents and it's some sort of karma we are born with. On the other hand, as parents we have a huge responsibility, the one that can transform the life of a child in a living hell.

10. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

I was just going to ask if the woman ever did get the money and what happened to the story. As other have said, I assumed she didn't get anything as I'm sure it would have been all over the news reports.