Abortion Blackmail?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Jul 2, 2015.

1. manoharb

manoharb Senior Investor

This is cost of 1 night, 1 man-woman slept together and at last, who is really suffering ? 1 poor baby, who didn't born yet. better hang this woman, if she did abortion and what will be future of that baby ? even that woman got 1 million ? she is not mommy material. tomorrow she will trap somebody else for same reason. better before that hang her. I don't have problem to donate 1$, not 1cent. but question is, what if, tomorrow, many woman started this as business ?

2. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

It's sad that this is the world that we live in nowadays.

3. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

It still blows my mind that non-consented murder is legal. That's exactly what abortion is. It is murdering someone who has not even had a shot at life yet.

4. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

This is just the proof of the wickedness of people's hearts without God. She's tempting these people and putting a high cost on it, for whatever reason. Why does she need a million dollars? She doesn't. Any one of them would offer to help her with anything she needed to take care of her baby. She's just being ridiculous on purpose. She needs to repent and be saved and quit toying with precious life.

5. JessieJ

JessieJ Guest

This is a topic that gets me really mad. This situation itself is ridiculous. People sometimes take pregnancy as a joke.

6. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

There are some very foolish people out there, and she is one of them. In this case it appears the child fetus would be better off terminated than to find out that the biological mother made such a ridiculous offer to the world.

I believe in choice, but abortion should be done in private and not used as a media circus.

7. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

That is bizarre. I don't think anyone should have published her declaration. It is simply extortion plain and simple. I can't even believe someone would do that. It gives new meaning to the phrase "it takes all kinds." I hope she didn't get a red cent personally because she doesn't deserve it. I think it is sure craziness for somenone to even suggest such a thing.

8. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Well-Known Member

I remember when this story came out; what was even more galling than the extortionist herself was the outpouring of support from my Leftist friends, who seem to have no moral compass.

9. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

I am surprised that we never got an update of this story. I am assuming that she didn't get the money but you think where the media made such a deal about it, that we would have heard whether she delivered other aborted the baby.

10. MakeDollarsSense

MakeDollarsSense Well-Known Member

What was the end result? Did she raise the money, or did she abort the baby?