About Stock Market

Discussion in 'Stock Market Education' started by Gomer, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

please keep the information coming, it is hard to find good easy to read information about stocks. If I am going to start investing money in the stock market, I would like to be educated so that I am not going at it blindly.

2. Franco

Franco Member

There are loads of resources online to learn the stock market. Google is your friend. :p

3. firelily99

firelily99 Well-Known Member

The more of these posts that we can read, the better it will be for the fledgling investor. I keep checking everyday to see if anything new has been posted up that I can learn from.

4. JackHark

JackHark Active Member

Yeah I just read through everything, and I'm replying now so that hopefully more people reply!

5. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

LOL Jack, more replies will not bring more knowledge, but reading the contents posted here and asking for questions in things we don't understand will.

6. JackHark

JackHark Active Member

Haha that's not what I meant, I meant that I was replying so that the thread would get a new reply and others might see and contribute. I had already read through it :)

7. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

Its a good start to scratching the surface, but it does leave a lot of questions. Thanks for putting some information out there, but I think everyone is going to waiting for more!

8. gracer

gracer Senior Investor

Thank you for sharing this info. I still have a lot to learn regarding stocks and reading through the posts here helps me understand a lot better. I would use google at times but it's still better to join these kinds if forums especially if I want to interact with people of similar business interests.

9. agentd

agentd Member

I can appreciate your simple straightforward information here. I am curious about investing in the stock market and have just started researching which is how I ended up here. Keep up the posts with useful information. I love it!

10. Sandra

Sandra Active Member

Thanks a lot for this information because I am totally new to this whole idea of stocks and the stock market. Now I have at least a slight idea. I would still like to know more about how it works and how persons from various countries can be engaged. I am definitely going to research more about the topic and you could always share more useful information, which would be greatly appreciated.