Actually Everybody Is Watching And Hold His Breath…

Discussion in 'Commodities Forum' started by saimgold, Feb 9, 2021.

1. saimgold

saimgold Member

“what will happen”, “ why is it taking SO much time to repair the motor, will be Sleeping Giant will stay on track for the next summer?

What are you doing instead of watching the stock going down???

In stock market if you want to make money, the key principle is to BUY LOW & SELL HIGH…

You invest in ABI because you thought than this company get potential with 1 Gold mine in production and a second one who will be shortly.

We all know than restarting an old mine in hard, time consuming and difficult task. They decide to use the Christmas holiday time to repair the motor and they take this opportunity to not only change the few part who need repair, but to rebuild it completely to don’t get problem in the future and be ready for BIG TIME production.

Yes, we are losing few days more than what we expect… but the game changer is not now.

The real game changer will be this summer when Sleeping Giant will be 100% operational and where we will be REALLY happy to use this time to rebuild the motor…

Actually the stock is really low compare to the 0.24$ than we get earlier….

Why not use this opportunity to buy???

They are doing all they have to do to DOUBLE production with Sleeping Giant.

I hope to see this stock WAY higher in few month!!!!

Personally I buy some shares at 0.12 and 0.125$ and my only regrets is to don’t get more money to invest at this level before to check it climb back…

2. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

That was a pretty interesting read.