After a lower yesterday, European markets is doing better

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by WaveWage, Oct 2, 2015.

1. WaveWage

WaveWage Well-Known Member

Meanwhile European markets feels like in the middle of the Volkswagen scandal, the Wall Street results waiting mainly for NFP and for Federal Reserve decision on October, and Asian markets doing not that good, they are doing a better than yesterday.

As of ~10:02 AM UTC, here's the story: the IBEX 35 is +1.06% or +101 pts, meanwhile CAC 40 is doing +1.71% or +75.85 pts, DAX 30 is at +1.43% or +136.43 pts and finally FTSE 100 doing +1.45% or +88 pts.

Two particularities for the charts meanwhile the increase feels the same: IBEX 35 started by a fall and then recovered to reach a positive +1.06%, FTSE 100 as opening followed the last closure, and then rose immediately, meanwhile the main charts of DAX 30, CAC 40 and FTSE 100 after the opening looks like each other.

2. Nox

Nox Guest

I know this post is like a week old, but I think the intention behind it is still very relevant. My concluding remark on all of this is that the markets are confused. At the end of the day, investors are still looking for good yields. There is a lot of uncertainty in the market. In some cases we are waiting for the end result and in other cases we aren't even sure when the event is expected to happen. The question facing many investors is, should you pull your money out now and take it elsewhere, or should you wait a little longer. Being faced with such a decision with so much hanging in the balance, I'm not surprised that the markets are behaving wildly. Investors want to make a move and do something, but right now they aren't too sure what the correct move is.