After brexit

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by radex78, Jun 26, 2016.

1. radex78

radex78 Senior Investor

I see after brexit hence making pair gbpusd also gbpjpy move to down trend with strong movement more than 1700 pips on gbpysd and more than 2600 pips on gbpjpy this occur only in minute maybe, but after time go on, might this pair will move like as usual and might will move on lower volume transaction

2. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Investor

After Brexit, now the market is very calm down, especially the crypto market so if anyone has good intentions to make money from here, then can join in FreshForex broker cause currently, they are giving the most outstanding facilities, especially 300% deposit bonuses.

3. alice

alice Member

This organization has a big appetite for your money. several investment firm and brokers had defrauded me countless of times since I was thirsty for more money. To save you the details of my poor experience with a particular investment, I was scammed of $324,456 and they stopped responding to my emails until I contacted a lady online who had gone through similar situation. She was kind enough to recommend a cyber expert to me (fundsfixbudget@ Gmail. com), who was able to assist me recoup virtually all of the money I had lost during my greedy phase. I would advise investors to conduct thorough research before committing any funds.