Afternoon from the new Admin

Discussion in 'Forum News and Feedback' started by admin, Apr 30, 2016.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Hi everyone,

Not sure whether any of you were aware or whether this is a complete surprise but Id like to introduce myself. I've taken over ownership of BMB.

My name is Adam and I'm based in UK, I'm a day trader but its certainly more of a hobby/learning curve rather than a profession. I'm keen to get Bullmarketboard active and repair a somewhat tarnished reputation this place seems to have on social media :).

I should note, I have no political or religious allegiances especially where the US is concerned, I should be considered neutral with very little interest other than global economic impact discussions of such matters.

Please bear with me, this certainly won't be a quick fix to get this place back on track. I've got plans to improve so change will be imminent and I understand some will be reserved about that thought ( culture shock will be minimised as much as possible ), the biggest change will be in a change of platform with the exact same design and layout but with a more secure and stable architecture to bring the site a little closer to modern day standards.

I'm all ears and very approachable, more than happy to listen to the community and would love to have a chat with some more established members to give me the run down ( I know its not that active but I can hope eh ?! )

To give you an idea of time scales I'm investing into this place, the initial change I spoke of above will be around 2 months away and after that point is when marketing ( reputation repair ) will be a focus, until that time i will be trying to engage a little with the community and monitor what we are up against :)

So..............hello :)

P.s Automated feeds posted by the admin account have been stopped, its completely disabled along with all external feeds to stop these pesky fake twitter accounts. The site now has new Privacy policy, terms of service and Forum rules ( although these will be tweaked to resemble any decisions made over political and religious discussions.

We will have 1 official Twitter account, 1 official Facebook Profile and 1 official Google+ profile, any others seen to be representing bullmarketboard.com should be reported via the contact form for me to investigate and hopefully be taken down.

2. admin

Updated original Post

3. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

Welcome to Adam as the new board owner. Following a round of correspondence I believe Adam is on the right track to correcting the problems of inattention by the previous owner, and I wish him well.

4. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Hello Adam. Thanks for the update. Cheers. :)

5. admin

Thanks for the welcome and words of reassurance guys, Great to have had some correspondence with you both so far :)

6. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome, and glad you've cleaned the place up and taken out the trash. :D

For whatever my own humble opinion may be worth, I believe the other 2 gentlemen in this thread would make excellent moderators as well if they and you were interested in adding to the ranks.

7. admin

Duly noted thank you JR :) , I've spoken to them both already much like I reached out to your kind self so im getting a good understanding with some members already, won't be an easy road for sure but we will get there hopefully :)

Have a good weekend guys