Amazon may introduce new product to consumers

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by TipdOff, Nov 6, 2014.

1. twinsmommy31

twinsmommy31 Active Member

It does seem like Amazon is trying to find a way to entice its customers. The device doesn't seem that impressive to me though. I see Amazon is trying to redeem themselves. The flop of the Amazon Fire Phone had to be a hard pill to swallow.

2. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

Amazon doesn't seem to be a very smart job of coming up with new products. I don't see this product as having a lot of appeal to people. It's not like the ******, or Ipod, or ****. It's not something that jumps out at you and something that you HAVE to have. To me, it's a fairly boring product. If Amazon is going to go through the effort of coming up with their own products, they should do a better job and come up with something that is really going to capture peoples imaginations.

3. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

As i waited with bated breath for the page to open, i was thinking its the new kindle ebook e-reader, as i have seen it advertised severally online...and what i beheld...well it didn't stir me much!...i guess am not that gadgety :)

4. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I hope that this device is a huge success amoung the people as lots of people would totally enjoy using this device. I think it is best that the people buy lots of these devices and help us get lots of reviews. I am happy that Amazon has come up with something like this.

5. Allison2021

Allison2021 Well-Known Member

I love Amazon. However, I still do not comprehend the purpose of that device. What is its purpose? I read one person's post about the device making life easier. How would it make life easier? In what manner is it similar to Google Now? I'm sorry but I predict it will become one more flop for Amazon!

6. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Echo is the name of this new device? I thought that Amazon would have picked a better name for this device. It looks very dull and for the price I would not buy. I do not care very much about voice recognition on tech devices it just is not that thrilling to me. I hope that maybe the Echo would be altered a bit better but I do not think it would matter.

7. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Yep, I've seen this before and I think that this product is not even worth it of having it's own thread, it's just a product lol.

8. troutski

troutski Guest

Are you joking? Google Now is a voice assistant combined with search and targeted tiles that give you the information you need. Amazon's Echo offers the same features as the voice part of Google Now. Just as you can ask Google Now to set a reminder or give you the score to the football game, you can do the same exact thing with Amazon Echo. It's a novelty device, but it's not that hard to figure out how it's similar to Google Now.