Another member of the tribe ...

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by SteakTartare, Dec 1, 2014.

1. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

I just found out, me and the Mrs are going to have another baby. I'm on Cloud 9 right now and had to share. I've found through experience that babies are a incredible amount of work and expense, but that is all forgotten when they look up at you and smile. Its not for everyone, but parenthood is both tough work and and unbelievable joy.

OK, I'm rambling. Just had to share the news. :D

2. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Congratulations Tartare, I wish you all the best, much health and fortune to your family! How many other kids do you have?

3. ally79

ally79 Guest

Congratulations on the new addition! My husband and I are currently trying to conceive our third. They are a lot of work but it is so worth it every time.

4. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

Well congratulations to you both, that is good news, am glad you are looking forward to it.

5. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

Let me add in my congratulations as well, babies are so beautiful. I am hoping to have some as soon as possible. I volunteer at a home for abandoned babies over the weekend. I go home completely fulfilled. There is something so beautiful about babies because they are so innocent and have no hatred. You and the Mrs. are very blessed indeed, enjoy the experience.

6. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Congrats to you and the Mrs!

7. SteakTartare

Thank you all for the well wishes. It is much appreciated.

When I set up his/her UTMA account, I'm sure I'll need plenty of investment advice, and know where to look. Thanks again. :)

8. Allison2021

Allison2021 Well-Known Member

I am so happy for you and your family.
    I know you will remember how to accomplish all of those tasks of changing diapers, washing and feeding baby.
    Please, remember to help your wife before she becomes too sleep deprived and becomes grouchy. :cool:

9. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Congratulations are in order @SteakTartare...am not yet in that boat but i sure do anticipate for that amazing day...yes {sleep deprived, grouchy, eye bags, yet eyes full of love, cooing, smiles and love galore} :)

10. SteakTartare

Well, the little guy was born on the 21st. He's home now. Mom and little one are healthy as can be. I've got a lot of sleep deprivation in store in the next few months, but I still feel unbelievably blessed. :)