Any good resources for learning

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by starbengal, Mar 26, 2014.

1. joshua minaya

joshua minaya Active Member

thanks for the info i am very glad you were able to share this info with us

2. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I think that this forum is a very good place to learn as we can see from all the posts above, it's a great community. :)

3. Skywatcher44

Skywatcher44 New Member

Hi I am from the Uk and invest in our AIM market, companies have a market capital from under 1M to up to 1B £.
    Make a portfolio on Google finance or yahoo finance UK sites to watch and learn.
    These companies still have to disclose finances and other information. Some are dogs a few are and will become Gems.

Take care all and good luck for the new year..

4. Onionman

Onionman Senior Investor

I'm just curious as to why they have to be penny stocks. I'm saying that as I would suggest getting an understanding on investments in general by investing in blue chip stocks first of all, say, General Electric and the like. Yes, they are boring and you won't get the same types of returns, but that way you'll get a better sense of your own comfort with risk, understand earnings dynamics and how to play macro data and so on. Penny stocks are speculative so may well be driven by others factors, but learning the basics first should keep you in good shape.

5. Skywatcher44

Skywatcher44 New Member

If you are into social media i.e twitter and the likes there are many individuals and small teams mentioning their actions and reasonings with regards to all stocks.
    if you find one you like check out who they are following and follow those that you like.

Take care all..

6. mommyof4

mommyof4 New Member

The demo accounts sound perfect. I have never come across any. I will have to look into it. I would like to see if I can even figure it all out and that would be ideal!