Anyone else catch the debates?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by SteakTartare, Sep 17, 2015.

1. petesede

petesede Guest

I agree, I think the problem is that all of the ´establishment´ candidates are within a few points of each other. All of them are waiting for the others to drop out, but except for the sub-4% guys, the rest of them are all just looking at the other estabilishment candidates and saying ´if only he dropped, then I would be competing with Trump´..

I also think a LOT of people are going to wait until SC to see if Trump´s numbers are real. I personally think Cruz is going to win Iowa by 10% or more because Trump has no turn-out program or grass-roots program. If Trump does lose by 10% or more, it will drastically change NH. I think the establishment guys are thinking like me.. that Trump´s following is very soft, and more about celebrity than actual things to head out to vote.

I think Fiorni and Rand Paul will be the only two to drop out before SC. Huckabee should, but he is making a lot of money by running.

2. phoenix2015

phoenix2015 Well-Known Member

I see that your initial post was from September. Concerning the recent January 14, 2016 debates. It's pretty much more of the same, except that Donald Trump and Ted Cruz have an interesting rivalry/relationship building. I think if either one of them get the nomination the other may be considered as a VP. What do you think?