Anyone involved with cryptocurrency?

Discussion in 'Trade Journals & Stock Tips' started by CryptoKid, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I tried to get some crypto currency a while back, but as I said above it didn't make much sense. I try to mine it, but that gave in nothing as well.

2. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

I have never thought of being involved in cryptocurrency, but I think I am developing interest in it.

3. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

Everyone and their mom are involved in crypto these days, especially Bitcoin. The El Salvadorian government straight up made it a legal tender and is heavily involved in opening new crypto ventures.

4. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Investor

Yes, I am trading BTC in FreshForex broker for a long time and now I am in profit so everyone can join here for a better life.

[​IMG]

5. jhonmason69

jhonmason69 Senior Investor

If you believe in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency is a great long-term investment. Bitcoin is seen as a store of value, and some people think Bitcoin can replace gold in the future. Ethereum, the 2nd largest cryptocurrency by market cap, also has huge growth potential as a long-term investment. RayDex one-stop shop Defi hub on PulseChain. Ray Dex was born out of the desire to create a truly unique trading platform to support PulseChain ecosystem whilst serving global audience of decentralized finance community. We believe in PulseChain goals and what it stands for i.e efficient and green Ethereum to support the environment in order to reduce carbon footprint (co2 emission) and to reduce Ethereum transaction fees.

6. claus

claus Member

Cryptocurrency Platforms

Binance
    Binance i one of the largest platforms in the world offering the exchange of digital assets and trading in 200+ types of cryptocurrencies. In just 4 years, it has achieved tremendous success in the market. Every second, 1.4 million transactions are carried out here, there is an official application for iOS, Android. Bronze accepts it for bets. . The Binance website is intuitive and easy to understand, the main functions can be performed through a mobile application: Bitcoin price analysis, digital asset management, P&L view, transaction history and much more.

Coinbase
    Coinbase enjoys a well-deserved reputation among traders. This is a secure crypto exchange that operates worldwide, from the US to Asian countries. It has its own Coinbase Pro platform with attractive conditions for beginners and experienced traders. Functions such as buying, selling cryptocurrency, comprehensive portfolio management, market monitoring are available. Coinbase users receive a personal wallet for convenient, secure storage of assets purchased using the platform.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022