Anyone Play Poker?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by JadeDoo, May 6, 2014.

1. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I prefer to watch people playing poker; I am not good at the game. I love sitting at the background to watch the people playing. I will try to determine who will emerge the winner as I sit there in the background. I will be happy to bring some knitting needles to keep my hands occupied as I watch.

2. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member

If that's the only problem with your play, I'd recommend you try out online poker, makes it impossible for your opponent to "read you".

3. wulfman

wulfman Guest

True but still even online ridiculous stuff happens. I play a lot online and am a lifetime loser. Now I only play certain times of the month and mostly play tournaments. Those cash tables you can lose hundreds and thousands in less than 30 minutes.

4. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Too bad this thread died. I am in a drought right now . :/

5. Nevi

Nevi Member

I play Texas Hold'em by Zynga on facebook and I'm still a beginner at poker learning the ropes I watch poker professionals play on YouTube, Phil Hellmuth, Phil Ivey and Tom Dwan and it's pretty entertaining.

6. Kael

Kael Guest

I play poker on weekends with my brother, when he is in town. I am still a novice, to put it nicely. I enjoy playing poker with other people because I like that warmth of friendship that you experience during recreational activities.

7. wulfman

wulfman Guest

I actually like playing better online than live.