Are You A Contrarian Investor Who Likes To Go Against The Market?

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by longtermbull, Jun 11, 2019.

1. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

I believe there is a time and place for a contrarian investor who can take advantage of short to medium term market anomalies. Are you in this particular category?

2. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

Where there is pure emotion running through the veins of investors/traders there will be opportunities for contrarian investors. The media have for many years now led mass panic and mass hype leaving market susceptible to short-term corrections. While there is nothing wrong in following the crowds to make money, there is the potential to make even greater returns if you go against the market and get it right.

Tags: