Are You a Friendly Person?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Muthoni, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Its the whole condition of the worlds' economy that has affected the way how people think of one another. That is why I hate being around other people since no one really knows how to approach me. Its not worth it dealing with the public sometimes.

2. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member

I believe that I am a friendly person. Many of my friends and girls I know say that I behave well. For instance, I like to open doors to people and in my opinion it is friendly to shake hands when seeing someone you before haven't.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Yes, I am! And not with just my friends but with every person that I meet. When I see people that are not feeling well or they are out of the conversation in a group I just try to ask him some questions, maybe get his opinion on some things.
    I love to chat about everything and I'm interested in most of the topics.

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Friendly but not overly so. People who are TOO friendly get my guard up.

5. wvboarder

wvboarder Well-Known Member

I like to think I am. I'm a bit of an introvert but once you get to know me I'm an open book. I'm morally accountable in almost all situations so I guess that kind of counts as nice. I think my niceness in me has started the fade the older I've gotten when coming to meet new people or deal witht he public. I meet terrible people everywhere I go and it sucks because it just makes me hate more and more people each time.

6. joebel

joebel Member

I'd like to think so. I'm always polite to other people and respect their opinions so it's hard to get into arguments with them.

7. jason

jason Guest

Yes, I am. Life is easier when you're friendly. Being friendly to strangers can gain you friends and perks. It takes effort to be unfriendly to another person...I feel that it requires too much energy

8. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Where you live too would vary on whether people are friendly or not. I do not live around friendly people so its tough for me to approach folks.

9. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I think I am moderately friendly, we have so many things going on in our lives that sometimes it's hard to be friendly.

10. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

Yes, I'm a very friendly person. Too friendly at times, as sometimes people mistake my friendliness for weakness. I'm far from weak, though. In general I show people respect and in return I expect it. If you don't show me respect, I'm not going to do the same for you.