Are You happy?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Muthoni, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

If someone asked you today if you are happy what would your answer be? Without hesitation, I would say that I am happy. To be happy is a choice we make everyday irrespective of what we are going through. Will you choose to be happy today?

2. gekko41

gekko41 Active Member

Wow, what a deep and introspective thread. I too, would say I am happy, however there are always things I can do to become more happy and improve the quality of my life. On the other hand, I don't completely agree with your notion that happiness is a choice.

3. Glcameron

Glcameron Well-Known Member

I'm not really that happy right now. I can be completely transparent about that. I have a friend whom is stuck in California whom wants to come home to Virginia because her apartment just got crumbled with the earthquake and a friend whom is dealing with a family emergency.

I'm trying my hardest to help them both because I don't like to see anyone suffer but it's not really panning out the way I want it to. I'm taking on additional projects and pushing myself to try to do more for them but I can't seem to get the world out fast enough.

Atleast if I'm not happy you can help someone else be. I started this campaign for my friend with with health issues.

4. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

No am not happy...i want things to change around me, sometimes i think i might be the fault of why things turned out badly but enough moping and pity parties...am not a tree so i can move around and change what upsets me...i have come to the full realization that L.O.A {Law Of Attraction} is true...i know i'll be smiling again, pretty soon. :)

5. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member

I'm very happy!
    Sure, there are some problems, but I'm sure no matter who you are, there are always some problems bringing you down, the secret is to focus on the good things in life and what makes you smile, that way the answer to this question is always yes! :)

6. WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan Active Member

I'm fine. Could be doing better but whatever.

7. Colebra

Colebra Well-Known Member

I'd have to say that I'm not.
    It's the truth, and I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of, if you are aware of it, and you're taking steps to become happy.
    You can work hard on it, and eventually make yourself a happy person in my opinion.

8. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

School just started and I have to say I'm pretty happy where I am!

9. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I am not really happy and I always had problems being happy in my life. I guess I do need to find some way to enjoy myself. I don't really do much other than run errands everyday for my mom. I only go to the movies when I can go.

10. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

No, I'm not happy. With my surroundings I can say I'm not because I'm having family issues here, always, like everyday. I get to be happy sometimes by playing games or watching anime. But we can't escape from the reality, we need to confront our problems which is why I'm sad.