Are You happy?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Muthoni, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I can feel what your feeling niiro17 I too have family issues that goes on. I want to help build a relationship with them but its not going to happen. Sometimes you just have to bury the hatchet and take care of yourself.

2. wulfman

wulfman Guest

These days not so much. Fiscally, relationship wise. It is difficult.

3. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member

I think I am happy. I have home, job and money. In addition, a handful of really good friends, what else would a man need.

4. workinglady20

workinglady20 Well-Known Member

My answer would be that yes I am very happy. Oh I'll always choose to be happy no matter what because I don't let anything get me down. When I used to work in retail my co workers called me smiley and customers complimented me on my smile.

5. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

To be happy is something so subjective... I am an optimistic person so yeah, I guess I am happy today because I have no major issues annoying me.

6. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Asked whether I am happy then I'd say that I am. And I have a good reason for being happy. I managed to overcome an addiction so since my life is going to change for the better from now on, there's no reason for me not to be happy. Another thing we take for granted is being alive. Guys, there's nothing better than being alive and anytime you wake up in the morning be thankful and happy that you at least have one more day to fix whatever issues you're facing.

7. preyy

preyy Well-Known Member

Even though the situation I must currently withstand doesn't truly allow me to be filled with joy... I always keep a genuine smile. It might not matter much to someone else, but to you...

8. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I am quite happy considering the fact that I am really interested in what I am doing right now. I enjoy trying out different things and today I am going to go sea diving. I am really happy and excited to try it out. I hope I will have great fun.

9. twinsmommy31

twinsmommy31 Active Member

Sometimes I am happy. I think stress puts a damper on happiness so if I could ever be stress free, I would be the happiest girl in the world.

10. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

I am definitely a happy person. I don't let much get to me. Don't really care about others opinion of me. So I don't let much bring me down. I'm generally an easy going person and easy to get along with. Negative people tend to annoy me so I avoid them as much as I possibly can.