Are You happy?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Muthoni, Aug 25, 2014.

1. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Despite setbacks I try to always remain optimistic and cheerful. I think your attitude towards things is most important in life.

2. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Yep, I always try to be optimistic as well. Happy is a really subjective word, but I always try to have no concerns in my head.

3. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

I would choose to be happy anytime of my life, but sometimes, no matter how hard you try ,things just seem to go the wrong way and you end up being miserable, no matter how hard you try, so I am not that happy.

4. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

You are very right , am glad you are sobber, and we should take it one day at a time the way you are saying.

5. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Once we realize that we should be happy with what we have happiness is something that we would start feeling more often. :)

6. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I believe that I am quite happy, but I could be really happy if few things are sorted out in my family. I think it can be best to be happy and do nothing other than that. It is an awesome feeling to be happy.

7. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I believe being happy is a part and parcel of life and I think one should try to be happy at all times of the day. But that is not practically possible as I believe something or the other always worries up.

8. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21 Guest

I am happy yes I am. It is not a situation where I am free of the stresses and the obstacles that are encountered through life, but I choose to dwell on the positives in my life and not the negatives.

9. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I am quite happy in life. And I think it is fun to be with people you love and understand. I think it is quite easy to be happy with people you have lots of fun with.

10. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

I am not particularly happy today but I am not sad either. Life is quite hard right now so I have been working really hard as an excuse not to think about things. I am certain that things will improve for me though, so while I am not really happy, I am optimistic.