Are You Hard working?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Muthoni, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Man you are quite fortunate to have had a manager job at a pharmacy. I only had a disappointing part time tutor job over at a university for like two Saturday's a month. I would not have had a problem with that job if there were more days and hours. I am bummed out though that I am unemployed now so if I was in your shoes back when you were 19 with a manager job at a pharmacy.

2. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Working hard is the key to success but there is also some luck always in play. I don't kill myself working but when I do a job I make sure it is done properly even if I have to spend long hours doing it.

3. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Just make sure that all the work is done before you enjoy yourself lol. I try to make sure that I am clear of any work before I go and relax myself. If you are a hard worker you would know when you have earned your break.

4. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Yes, I would say so. I hold a full time job and moonlight a bit. My wife is also a working professional. Laziness is a quality I simply cannot stand; in myself or others.

5. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Yeah, no question there, I have time for work and time to relax and have fun, I don't even have the money to enjoy myself many times if I don't do my job properly.

6. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

One positive about the lack of strong work ethic within much of our population is how much easier it makes it to get ahead if you are indeed a hard worker. If you are someone who is always striving to do their best, and if you out work everyone else, I think your chances of advancement our quite good in this day and age. Just keep your head down and keep grinding and you will go far.

7. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty much a hardworker person but not to the extent that I forget my own health because of working.