Are you unemployed?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Profit5500, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Is this a free app to use? If it is then I will check it out sometime. I just prefer something hourly where I know I can get paid for what I do. It has been so stressful looking for work.

2. alextruedman

alextruedman Guest

Well said. Indeed you are like a fly trying to get through the glass, though probably it's not even the room you are looking for. Let's say, if you want to get out of this employment race, you need to try another place. I'm sure you've tried multiple places already and worn out all the resources you had. Sure, you don't even have enough savings to keep up with it. Probably, it's time to be more sharp with your decisions. I mean, you need to get money from somewhere. Even lenders won't provide you with moeny now when you're not employed (explained on paydayloancare.com). Wish you all the luck and sure you are already close to find your diamond. So keep on digging!

3. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

I recall when I was looking for a job it was a stressful time and I was still living with my parents, so I can't even imagine how it's like to be out of a job and have bills to pay, it has to be heartbreaking.

4. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

Yup, offline mode I am unemployed, but online I have a few jobs which ensure me that paying the rent for the next few years is stable. Who said making money on the Internet isn't viable really should retreat his words, haha.

5. Diana Smith

Diana Smith Guest

I lost my job about a month ago and have been looking for something else everyday every since. I was working in a very stressful office with a very stressed out manager who hired an assistant manager about two months ago. Things had been going very well until this new person arrived on the scene. She proceeded to shake things up in our little office by taking some of our job orders and giving them to her office about 15 miles away in a neighbouring town without bothering to inform us, then we would double fill these orders and it became utterly chaotic.

Anyway, I ended up taking the heat for something this so-called qualified new assistant manager was doing. I am now unemployed and am sending out resumes every day to try and find something as quickly as I possibly can!

6. Diana Smith

Diana Smith Guest

I recently lost my job as a human resources personnel. I have been searching job boards and craigslist like a maniac in heat! The amount of unemployment that I have been awarded is ridiculously low and is not even close to being enough to even pay my most basic bills. It is very frustrating trying to find a new job because I am terrified that I will not be able to find anything that will pay enough to survive and for me to support myself and my daughter who has special needs.

I wish that I could just write for a living on a full-time basis!