At&t

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Gazoo3000, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Gazoo3000

Gazoo3000 Well-Known Member

This stock is near its 52 week low and offers a 6% dividend yield. I think its one of the best buys out there right now.

2. Phidius

Phidius Member

AT&T: It's a ton of value and great history. The fear is taking on huge debt could put dividend at risk. But I am slow growing my position taking advantage of the price discount. Once they get the new platform and services going, everyone will want back in.

You can take a look at my portfolio and let me know what you think, should I be focusing more on AT&T or is my position ok? I definitely like the company.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

3. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

Interesting:-

[​IMG]
    However, catching a falling share is like catching a falling knife - you might be cut. $31 seems to be the first positive target.

4. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

Now that is a blast from the past - I remember when AT&T was THE carrier to go to. Doesnt look like there has been much to shout about in recent times. Anyone any idea about the sum of the parts? Any littles gems hidden away inside the group?

5. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Oh how the mighty have fallen! What are the current broker targets for AT&T? Is there value at this level?

Tags: