At what time do you usually have dinner?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by shilpa123, Jan 12, 2015.

1. workinglady20

workinglady20 Well-Known Member

Sometimes I have my dinner around 6 pm at night but there are other times when I'll eat earlier or later. I did eat dinner real late before but I really don't make that a habit. I do like eating dinner early in the evening because it's the best for me.

2. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I never thought people can have their dinner so Early as 6 but I guess it is quite good for health also. I think it is totally great and quite awesome. Having food in the evening can help you do other work also.

3. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I think having dinner early is quite good for health. But I have never been the kind of person to take care of my health as I am way too busy in life.

4. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

How is it healthy to eat at 6 if you go to bed at midnight? I usually get hungry again after 3-4hours.

5. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

Dinner is usually a heavy meal that needs a lot of time for digestion. Hence it is best to eat early.

6. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I usually have dinner around five o clock. Some days we have dinner earlier. I just like having a meal to digest.

7. owesem75

owesem75 Well-Known Member

As much as possible, I try NOT to eat too much during dinner. Night time is supposed to let your body repair itself from the damages caused by our day to day stresses.. so letting my digestive system rest in the night (as I rest) will allow it to process whatever is left there and discharge everything out in the morning.

8. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

I hate nights when I'm hungry over night. That's why I never go to bed without eating !

9. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

lol, I can't sleep on an empty stomach either, but lately I've been eating better at night, we started cooking for the kids and we have a proper dinner as well. :)

10. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

What dinners do you enjoy putting together? I love having some fried chicken with some peas and rice. We usually eat dinner around 5pm some cases it has been around 7pm.