Babysitter Shoots At Children, Blames Alcohol

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Aug 21, 2015.

1. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

That's why you should only get a babysitter that you trust and know well enough. You just can't leave some random stranger with your kids just cause they advertised "experienced babysitter". Jeez. In my family the children are left with the grandparents or aunties, that's one perk of living with your relatives. LOL

2. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

She shouldn't be drinking while watching my kids, or anyone else's kids. You need to post the news link for that so we can read up more on the real situation. But that's a bunch of Bullsh*t. That sitter needs to go to jail as soon as possible.

3. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

Sometimes it may be difficult to spot whenever you first meet them so I guess some people are truly unpredictable.

4. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

Oh definitely. Anyone who babysits should not be drinking on the job. That should be obvious enough.

5. mooray

mooray Well-Known Member

This gun violence is too much!!! Are republicans are the ones who get furious when someone campaigns for strict gun control. They say,'guns don't kill people, people kill people'. But they forget to say that guns have the highest success rate of taking a life. Why put such kill efficient weapons in the hands of civilians who only prove to do more than good with it?

6. Yosh

Yosh Well-Known Member

7. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

Of course one should not drink while taking care of kids, at the same time not anyone drinking pulls out a gun and kills people. So those are two problems that combined cause a tragedy.

8. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Why would a babysitter carry a gun to her place of work and the indulge in alcohol?...Shaking my head in disbelief...glad to know the kids scampered off to safety...its the parents responsibility to frisk and check thoroughly those they leave to watch their children...its a sick world this one.

9. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

I don't trust anyone with my kids and it's sad that it's like that in this day and age. People may appear to e good, but they're actually terrible. Good thing nothing happened to the children. It could have turned very tragic.

10. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

The parents made a poor choice in choosing their babysitter, but the problem of guns still arises. People are ill equipped to own a gun are allowed to own them and despite her inebriated state, having possession of the gun meant that the children could have found it too and that could have ended badly.

As an adult you are responsible for your actions and she chose to drink, and knew the consequences. It's sad when people can't admit to an obvious mistake and have to blame something.