Babysitter Shoots At Children, Blames Alcohol

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Aug 21, 2015.

1. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

I think it might be a bit harsh on this occasion to make the parents take the blame, after all I'm not sure that anybody when deciding on a babysitter would expect that kind of occurrence to take place.

It's important to get somebody you can trust, but even the people you know well can turn out not to be trusted with certain things in your life.

2. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

I hope she has received a long term ban from looking after any kid in the future.

Blaming the alcohol is just trying to omit her responsibility as if being drunk makes it all OK. Very stupid person and it's pretty incredible how no one was hurt here. I can imagine the parents are going to be choosing their babysitters very carefully in the future.

3. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

That is crazy! No body should be drinking regardless of what job they are doing and especially when they are caring for other people's children. This woman clearly has a lot of issues. The children were lucky that they weren't killed. I hope she pays dearly for what she has done. These children will carry that with them for the rest of their lives.