Beard Tranplants, Have You Heard Of Them?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Oct 5, 2015.

1. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

Less manly? You'd have thought that them days would have been long gone now when a male needs to feel manly, especially when a lot of men these days take more pride in their appearance than the females do!

2. mooray

mooray Well-Known Member

What? Why in the world would anyone want a beard transplant? In fact, this is the first time I am reading about it.

3. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

To me, it seems like the male equivalent of butt implants. It might be bang on trend right now but fashions change with the times and the clean shaven look is bound to make a comeback within the next few years.

4. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

No, I can't say that I've ever heard of them. I've always had a very thick, coarse, beard and have generally worn one in adulthood. So, I doubt I will have to available myself of this service any time soon.

This reminds me of one funny event. When my son was born in July, I sent pictures to my family of the little fellow. One of my brothers responded with "He'll need start shaving at like two months old." ;)

5. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

Haha, first time here either. This is getting crazier and crazier, a beard transplant is something fashionable now and I am already seeing what's next: moustache transplant! :D

6. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

Why would they need a transplant? This is just odd. Silly that they're now called fashionable. They're just normal.