Best Broker for International Investors?

Discussion in 'Online Brokers' started by vennybunny, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Phillip Mark

Phillip Mark Senior Investor

Of course, it's important traders should go extra mile to secure their funds. That's the right thing to do, searching more on the broker, every trader should do that before they decide which to trade with.

2. tradermuslim

tradermuslim Active Member

I get your point, it's definitely important to do as having the wrong broker can spoil your whole forex ambitions.

Also I want the thread opener to know that Forexchief broker offers $100 free money to test their platform. With that money you can learn all you need to know about the broker's trading conditions.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  3. Phillip Mark

Phillip Mark Senior Investor

Did you apply for the bonus? If yes, what was your experience.

4. tradermuslim

tradermuslim Active Member

I traded with the bonus and made some good profit. I did not withdraw the money because I needed more margin for a new strategy. I deposited more money and continued trading. Everything was fine then. I have made several withdrawals and Forexchief processed in a timely manner.

5. Manon

Manon Senior Investor

I trade with them too, and I an categorically say their bonuses are good, especially their 100% welcome bonus that is credited automatically. The Profit can be withdrawn without any limitations, and the bonus itself can be withdrawn after required trading turnover completed. And their %100 no deposit bonus which they give to try out their platform and conditions is just perfect for beginners.

6. Jason@

Jason@ Senior Investor

Yes, but the thing about the bonus from them I really appreciate is the fact that it has unlimited duration.

7. Manon

Manon Senior Investor

Yeah, in fact I have seen that they let you trade with robots and any strategies, including scalping and arbitrage using the bonus.

8. Jason@

Jason@ Senior Investor

Yes that too, hopefully they will continue to perform well and improve even more. No worries though since they have over 8years of experience to show for it.

9. Manon

Manon Senior Investor

I couldn't agree, with so many years in the market you definitely know that you are in safe hands. All you need do is make sure of your own end.

10. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Investor

International investors looking for a reliable partner can consider FreshForex. With a global presence, regulatory compliance, and diverse offerings, FreshForex caters to the needs of investors worldwide. It's a solid choice for international investment.