Best Broker For News Trading

Discussion in 'Online Brokers' started by fxstreet, Dec 11, 2019.

1. fxstreet

fxstreet Senior Investor

To be profitable in news trading, you need a broker with Advanced trading platform and light speed server. If you use a broker that produces high slippage and freezes during a fast market, you are bound to lose all your money in seconds. So choose the right broker. I'll recommend Forexchief broker for this because the mt4 and mt5 executes orders with great speed and no freezing. My question to all news trader is: What is the best indicator you use for news trading?

2. J_C_Anderson

J_C_Anderson Senior Investor

For sure, trading platform is very important for news traders. In case if you make your trading decisions based on the news, you need to ensure that you will get timely and accurate execution of all your orders.
    Nowadays there are a lot of reliable tradig platforms to choose from, so it is quite easy to compare the core elements and choose one to work with. First of all, news traders should pay attention to the quality of execution and general performance of the platform.

3. Phillip Mark

Phillip Mark Senior Investor

I use Forexchief and I am still stuck with the mt4 platform. Call me old school, but when a system is working for me, I rarely change it. The broker has been excellent so far.

4. Duong

Duong Well-Known Member

An economic calendar with real time alert is the only tool you need to make an informed decision. You also need to follow the news worldwide to know where an exchange rate will likely react to certain news. The Calendar tells you of incoming news, but your previous knowledge will tell you how a currency will react to it. Forexchief has other benefits, its fast execution is also good for scalping. Enter and exits you in seconds without gaps.

5. Andris

Andris Active Member

Fundamental indicators are just the news calendars and news websites. Forexchief is the best for this strategy as you've rightly said.