Beware Of Binary Options Scam (payperex)

Discussion in 'Online Brokers' started by Kristien Kemps, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Kristien Kemps

Kristien Kemps New Member

Payperex is total scam. I feel obligated to recommend the services of HACK NET after helping me recover some funds in just 18days. Some challenges of withdrawals we traders are facing today in binary option is not because binary option is no longer a nice place to invest capitals, but the problem is that there’s a lot of scam brokers all over the world. If you’re facing some challenges of withdrawals or your broker manager is always asking you to make more deposit before you could place a withdrawals from your funds or you traded and lost your funds without any reason or maybe you noticed that your broker manager manipulated your funds, i once lost over $70k to payperex.com , it was so hard for me to get myself because i was going to loose all my investments. A friend i met on reddit introduced me to an ethic hacker who was able to help me retrieve all my funds within 18days. Contact [moderated] to help recover your lost funds incase you need assistance

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2018
  2. ronjacque0atagmaildotcom

ronjacque0atagmaildotcom New Member

I went through the same experience recently getting a withdrawal was hassle. I had to hire a recovery solution firm to get my money back. Glad I got a refund and this is finally over for me.

3. paulmoore

paulmoore New Member

Let me briefly introduce you to my doctor,few years ago, he made a general research on the cause of his patient's sickness and discovered that their sickness was due to binary option scam, he then left his work and hospital and visited 5 different countries to acquire skills on fund recovery, i am a withness of his success story because he recovered almost all his patient's fund with their interest and benefits including mine, now i am very strong and healthy... you can contact this amazing doctor for your fund recovery and be rest assured that your funds will be recovered, contact him via his gmail on davidanderson1589

4. Del

Del New Member

Do you have any issue of funds with your broker be it withdrawal, manipulation of account or lost of funds? kindly contact this charge back company on [email protected] for your assistant.

5. fxstreet

fxstreet Senior Investor

Everything about binary option is a scam. Even the upper post here is a scam.

6. tradermuslim

tradermuslim Active Member

You are right. It is almost like playing Russian roulette where you reply on luck to bail you out. The whole system is similar to online betting.

7. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Lets be honest, there are new binary scams emerging every day, quicker than the authorities can close them down. It is down to the due diligence of investors to avoid the scams. Basically, if it looks too good to be true then it probably is :)

8. tradermuslim

tradermuslim Active Member

Exactly what I keep saying, you can't rely on others to do your job for you, especially when it comes to matters of such gravity.

9. realhelprecovery

realhelprecovery New Member

Hello everyone,
    Do you know you can recover the funds you lost to heartless brokers, who have smartly require you to deposit funds time to time without any substantive withdrawal?
    When it comes to Binary Options, there have been quite a few examples of people who have been taken for a ride by a Broker and have lost a large amount of money, Many of these brokers misappropriate traders money thinking these traders will not act. Beware of where you invest, Binary Option Scams are quite common and come down to a number of factors including improper due diligence and manipulation by the broker we should be very careful with these so called brokers. If you have lost any amount of money to an online broker,
    • contact SERVICES@ OXPAHAT .ORG

10. James foley

James foley New Member

I traded with 365-fx binary options. I wanted to earn some money to pay for some bills so I invested $56,000, these brokers said I will be able to withdraw about $80,000 to $90,000. The brokers calls me everyday to deposit more money, I told them all my funds are in the trading account and I can't deposit more money anymore. They became so rude and stopped calling and also stopped responding to my messages.I wanted to withdraw and I couldn't, they denied me access to withdraw my money. Months went by and I still couldn't withdraw my money. I have reached out to a certified recovery expert CYBERGEEK2050 (@)GMAIL . com who was referred to on a post I saw on reddit and he has been able to recover all my money.