Beware profit taking on Fridays.

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by SamClemensMT, Jan 17, 2015.

1. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT Well-Known Member

This week the dollar finally gave a lit bit of control back to the yen. I that it would happen. I just didn't want to be in and out of the market. So, I didn't take any profits out of the market today prior to the 4:30 PM (EST) close. I still like my position. The USD will resume its decline relative to the yen by 12PM (EST) on Monday.

2. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

To reduce risk, use low leverage. It is suggested because many traders analyze the market in the wrong way that leads them to lose. In our traders, technical analysis is mostly preferred. Eurotrader provides market signals on and off to help their traders gain profit.

3. Shibu Lavin

Shibu Lavin Senior Investor

Many traders are fighting to develop this ability but they are not on the right track. But this ability development goes through a few steps so it’s difficult for traders. But passion and interest help traders traverse this way.

4. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Trading passion helps us get our expectation and learning tendancy increased. Those who lack this quality cannot afford Forex trading. FXOpulence is a recognized ECN broker that provides traders high security of funding. They encourage traders by offering different packages of facilities.