Binary Options Tips?

Discussion in 'Trade Journals & Stock Tips' started by Mr.RC, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Mr.RC

Mr.RC Member

Hello,

Does anyone have any binary options tips for newbies? I'm going to start trading pretty soon!

Thanks!

2. owesem75

owesem75 Well-Known Member

the first TIP that you have to consider is choosing your BEST BROKER!! - you have to read reviews about them because MANY.. as in MANY of them are SCAMMERS. One criteria that I always check is their contact information.. if they posted their location, contact information etc.. and "reachable" then, I move to another criteria which is to read "REVIEWS" about them.

Most of the time, I find operators of these Binary Options to be located somewhere in an island in the Pacific.. or in cyprus.. etc. It could be "tax exemptions" or the relax government regulations that gives the primary reason why they operate there.. but not to include proper contact information is doubtful.

O by the way, make sure to READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS first before you dive in and involve yourself into something you do not really understand.

3. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I am not too surprised with all the scams that are present when it comes to binary options. Like anything else you have to be very careful using binary options for your money making craze. Just do your research on the site before throwing your money in.

4. Mr.RC

Mr.RC Member

Most definitely

5. Stockie

Stockie Member

Thought binary options are not the best form of trading to start with... isn't it too gambley?

6. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

It is but if you understand the system with gambling then it would be smooth sailing with binary options. I have not used binary options but it is too risky since you can really lose it all if you do not play wisely.

7. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

The first question is: why binary options?

8. Mr.RC

Mr.RC Member

Because it seems like an efficient short-term way to make money, where "finding particular patterns" will help one higher their chances in winning money (while many say that it is also an efficient way to lose money :) ). Also, I just want to have a sense of how the short term-market works and "improve upon" my short-term analysis skills.

--Mr. RC