Binary Options Trading--Good trading academies?

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by Mr.RC, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Mr.RC

Mr.RC Member

Hello Forum members,

I am very interested in trading binary options. Does anyone know any good FREE "trading academies," e-books/PDFs, and/or websites where I could learn about the essentials of binary options? Here are some websites that I've already checked out that fit the description:

http://www.goptions.com/binary_options/binary-options-blog/

https://www.bosscapital.com/academy/

If anyone has any good e-books, websites, and/or PDFs that explain the essentials for binary options trading, it would be greatly appreciated if you post it on this thread! :D

Thank you guys in advanced!

Regards,

Mr. RC

2. flourish2post

flourish2post Member

binary options trading advise

Binary options trading is a highly risky business (except for those who see trading Financial markets as gambling). Such can deep their hands in and afford to take whatever outcome (profit or loss) but for business men, profit is the key motivation to take any action in the market.
    Knowledge however, could keep even a gambler ontop of his game.

The reason why i say binary options is highly risky is that, no body can consistently and accurately speculate market movements in very short periods such as 60 seconds, 5minutes... but for several hours, 1 day and above. On this note, i would differentiate the trader's objective from that of a gambler and recommend a trading style for each of them.
    A trader or business man in the market uses either technical, fundamental or price action analysis to logically speculate the next market direction and then take actions that would yield profit if the market respond as he anticipated. To this end, binary options is only prefered because it pays a fixed percentage of investment even if the market mooves in your favour by only a pip and also because there are no transaction charges.

For those who gamble at binary options market, the best strategy is to stay on the high probability side of winning since its a win or lose (just like tossing a coin). I recommend relative strength or short term trend analysis (to know the current most likely direction of the market), then bet only on that side (either "call" if it is going up or "put" if its going down). Stake your next entry in addition of amounts to cover your previous losses if won. Eg. A $1 put option bet pays $1.75 if won, if its lost, the next bet should be $2 put option so that if its won, the total of $3 investment would yield $3.50 giving you a profit of $0.50. However, if the $2 put bet were lost, the next investment should be $5. So that if won, a total of $8 invested would yield $8.75 giving a net gain of $0.75 and so on until you win. You then start with $1 bet again.
    Gambling like a business man whose objective is to make profit makes you a winner all the way.

Hope my post would be helpful to a beginner trader or rather a gambling business man?

3. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

So in short...binary options trading is a gambler's game?...well then, am glad i put myself out before, being put out :)