Bitmain Tech Investment

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Cassie Baine, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Cassie Baine

Cassie Baine Member

You don't have to pay anyone to help you start earning free BTC in your blockchain wallet, you can earn free bitcoins up to 1.5 BTC in less than a week inside your BLOCKCHAIN wallet. To be part of the mining network, you will have to own a blockchain wallet and also start with minimum investment of 0.04btc to start. Contact - Cloudanalyst.blockchain on googlemail for more details

2. koelek

koelek Member

In fact, it sounds pretty cool and interesting, but I still don't understand exactly how it works. To mine bitcoin, your pc needs resources and this is the only way to get bitcoins. Already with the help of a mining farm, you can join the blockchain community. I think I misunderstood your way of getting bitcoins ... I wonder if your method is fair and legal ??? If this is not completely legal, then I do not see a problem, because in any case I can use a bitcoin mixer from mycryptomixer and this will help me maintain complete anonymity and I will be safe! I think it might work. If you do not know the essence of the bitcoin mixer, then I can tell you about it.