Boeing Under Serious Pressure (ba)

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by gowiththeflow, Mar 14, 2019.

1. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

It looks as though there could be more falls to follow as the new Boeing plane is grounded across the world:-

[​IMG]

2. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

Like many I fear there is more bad news on the way - let alone the potentially enormous compensation payments which will likely follow. I hope to god the company has acted swiftly on concerns and nothing is revealed to suggest they failed to act in a reasonable time frame. Now that would be a real mess!

3. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

If I was a gambling man I would be shorting this one into strength - I very much doubt this is the end of the bad news :(

4. gowiththeflow

5. heretodaygonetomorrow

heretodaygonetomorrow Member

I also think there is more downside with this one in the short term - seems to be new negative media headlines each day. What else will they unearth?

6. gowiththeflow

I would be selling into strength - these are the kind of situations when the rumour mills work overtime thereby creating more and more uncertainty. How did they ever allow these planes to fly when the problem seems to be across the board?

7. Morty_C137

Morty_C137 New Member

Considering getting on board, but this issue is still brewing. How low can these stocks go. Could I capitalize this time next year, or too late?

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk

8. gowiththeflow

In my view these investigations can open a hornets nest of other issues. Personally I would leave this at the moment but fortune can favour the brave.

9. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

In my mind $360 is the critical support level - if the shares were to crash through this I think you would see a lot of sellers popping up.

10. gowiththeflow

I think sentiment will take another hit as and when the investigation reports are published - there is bound to be some critical comments for markets to latch on to. Looks like the shares are just marking time looking for direction without any great upward momentum.

Tags: