Bullock here.. Neophyte in Stock Market..

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by thonnie_17, Jun 9, 2014.

1. thonnie_17

thonnie_17 New Member

Hello everyone!

Honestly, it took me some courage to join this group/forum. I initially believed that most of the members here were expert in investing eg. real estate, stocks, etc. But seeing some information in the market board eg. "Stock Market How To.." "Stock Market Education", etc. made me feel better. ;)

I am living in Abu Dhabi. However, I initially started (or took the risk perhaps?) in investing in Philippine Stock Market thru Peso-Cost-Averaging. I have read some FAQs and watched informative financial clips, news, etc. from reputable people/anchors, institutions, and channels to be more knowledgeable how really Stock Market works. Although I must admit, technically, I am still somehow lost. :confused:

In this group, I am positively looking forward to learn more from the expertise of its members and who knows eventually I can be more competitive and join the world market. (fingers crossed :cool:).

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Welcome. Actually I've noticed that most of the people on this particular forum are beginners, so you definitely don't have to be worried about you being the only one.

I also lived in Abu Dhabi for a short while a couple of years ago. Nice place! :)

3. thonnie_17

thonnie_17 New Member

Thanks! :)

Yes Abu Dhabi is a nice place. Been working here for almost 9 years now.

4. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Hey there thonnie, welcome to the forum! Crimsong already welcomed you properly, but nothing like being welcomed twice to feel more at home, I hope you enjoy being here. :)

5. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Hello there thonnie. Welcome to the forum. Thank you for joining us. Have a nice day.