Business and Personal Loan Offer

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by edricka, Jan 29, 2015.

1. edricka

edricka Banned

All kind of financial assistance available. Small and large funding, investments funds, student and business funds, just email and one of our agent will be available to respond.

Mrs Jessica Pens
    Edricka Lenders
    Advertisements Dept

2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Friendly advice - please contribute to the community here and don't just spam the board right out of the gate.

3. troutski

troutski Guest

But JR, I'm in need of a large personal loan in order to finance my foray into gold and other investments. How can I possibly do that without the assistance of Mrs. Pens? :rolleyes:

4. petesede

petesede Guest

You can always tell the spam is from Africa because they overuse titles like ´Mrs´. If that was an american based offer, the name would just be the name without the Mrs in front of it. They also have problems with grammar. ´one of our agent´ as well as terminology.... in this case, the use of the word ´fund´ instead of loans.

Because of the difficulty with language, I am betting on Ghana. Nigeria would have cleaner grammar, but with over sophisticated flowery language.

Any mods able to check the IP address? I´ve got a buck on Ghana if anyone else wants in on the action.