Can We Agree? Babies Dying in Hot Cars

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Kate, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Kael

Kael Guest

The other day at Publix Grocery store, the person parked next to me for got her newborn baby in her car, a new born baby. She freaked out in the store and insisted that someone may have kidnapped her baby. Then she remembered that her baby was still in her hot car, I am surprised that she was not arrested. I do not understand how people can unintentionally or intentionally leave their child in a car, unsupervised.

2. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I agree that it is a very sad thing for a baby to be left in a hot car for several hours. Could it be possible that there is so much to do that the mind actually forgets a baby? Even people who forget their cell phones at home remember at one point before the day is far gone.

3. davidj96

davidj96 Member

I must say that I can definitely agree with you on this Kate! I think that it's absolutely unbelievable how someone ends up forgetting about their children in a car. You would think that if they wanted a child so bad that they'd atleast be responsible for the child, but obviously some are not and it's extremely disappointing to witness. Younger children, and anyone else, pets as well, should not have to experience that and suffer because of someone else ignorance.

4. ormaybeso

ormaybeso Well-Known Member

Honestly I see no reason that some one could "accidentally" leave their child in a car for hours on end. There really isn't a defense for this kind of thing. Hopefully he gets the justice served to him that he deserves.

5. jason

jason Guest

Are there any new updates with the Atlanta case? From what I've seen I believe the parents did it on purpose and I also think the mother was involved. It's a terrible situation.

Parents should be investigated and punished for being irresponsible in cases like these. Accidents can happen but parents should still be held accountable.