Can You Really Relax When Trading?

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Forex is a stressful business. Sometimes it is depressing for a trader if he or she is losing money. It is better to avoid stress and depression or it will hamper your trading plan and decision. Traders need to clam in trading in order to make a sound decision in trading. I always take a break if I am having stress or depression. Take my broker Eurotrader suggestion and guide to make my trading journey better.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

To do forex trading, first you have to give time for learning. It's a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors. I am trading with Eurotrader where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable.