Cannabis Conundrum

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by GottStock, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member

Would you say you should buy in now before the stock prices get too high? :cool:
    All joking aside, I totally agree with you that the stocks should start to see a big increase soon.

2. firelily99

firelily99 Well-Known Member

The market is slow right now but once the states see how much tax revenue is being gained by Colorado then they will have a lot more interest. It will have a huge growth spurt in the not too distance future.

3. Dex

Dex Member

Colorado is going to generate 100 million this year in revenue from Marijuana. I think States will hop on board. I've been considering buying into a few of the companies listed

4. halenfan33

halenfan33 Guest

I have followed CBIS, I have spent hours researching it. I would stay away. AVOID! PHOT I would also avoid like the plague. I follow and have invested in MWIP (1500 shares and sold 1500). I am not endorsing it but worth keeping an eye on. FSPM is another one i like to follow and have invested in but sold. I don't hang on to penny stocks more than a few days tops. This is pure speculitive most people lose money in penny stocks, myself included. I just have a few hundred dollars that I play with on Penny stocks. If I do make some decent money I put it in real companies (F) ford, (Hal) Haliburton, (FB)Facebook...companies that will be around tomorrow and the next day with penny stocks you never know.

5. wanderingwildman

wanderingwildman Well-Known Member

You are funny Strykstar. Don't forget potato chips, sodas, and all the other snacks. ha ha

6. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Ahah, sure, better buy them before get high or else you just might end up losing all you money! :D I really think it's a good opportunity here.

7. dogecoinbets

dogecoinbets Member

Considering that guy who just got in trouble for depositing profits of cannabis money into his bank account, I don't feel right putting my money into anything cannabis related. What my friend and I have been doing, is purchasing warehouse space in Portland, Oregon and renting it out to "urban farmers", currently we rent it out for 20$ a square meter, but once cannabis becomes legal we plan on switching it over to 60$ a square meter, supplying LED light. That way, instead of risking the SEC taking all of our earnings we can stay on the front line.

8. saintcj

saintcj Guest

By keeping cannabis as a class B drug, it's possible that, far from deterring its use, we actually increase its cachet.

9. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

What do you mean a class B drug saint? It's value will come from the medicinal cannabis and not from it's illegal use, I don't think it's a matter of category, but how freely doctors can prescribe it.

10. Abqu

Abqu Well-Known Member

The value is in the medicinal side, but the real money is in the legal sale side of the equation. Value and profit aren't always the same thing.