China's Stock Market To Receive Another Debt-Fueled Boost

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Rainman, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

A good reason why you shouldn't be investing in the Chinese stock market any time soon . . .

http://www.businessinsider.com/chin...t-to-receive-another-debt-fueled-boost-2016-3
    And they are doing it again, this time with borrowed funds. I believe that it's going to take a really long time for China's stock market to recover.

2. eddiemoneys

eddiemoneys Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree. If you do decide to do anything at all with the Chinese stock market right now, I would only do short sale of any stock or penny stocks (if that). Anything else would be too much of a risk and throwing your money to the wind when you cound instead find a better stability (for the time being) investing with other asian markets, midde-eastern markets, European businesses or things going on in America.

3. remnant

remnant Well-Known Member

I would not fear investing in the Chinese stock market since the market will correct itself and recover. China is a big market and the ups and downs in terms of price movements and liquidity problems are to be expected. The best thing to do is to balance the shares with binary options in order to cushion against risk. With a reputable stock broker, everything should work out for the good.