Comprehensible Mistake

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Helen Epperly, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

Many traders often make the comprehensible mistake of looking for support levels on the uptrend and resistance levels on the downtrend. Traders must learn to read the charts intelligently and think about the prevailing conditions when a level hit. But traders may not want to sit out on a strong trend without taking any trades, as pullbacks never reach the target level. However, my broker Eurotrader provide all kind of essential tool for trading.

2. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Forex market is a place of losses. Loss is a must thing in this market. A trader doesn't know what will happen in future. So, when he is going to place a trade, he should think about the losses he may face. Before starting the trade he should make his exit strategy. He should plan that how much he can afford losses, when he should exit from the market. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. I always make my exit strategy before I enter into the market. My broker helps me to make my loss affordable by stop loss.