Consumer Confidence?

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Casper, Jul 29, 2014.

1. allswl

allswl Member

I don't think that it is just about whether consumers are going to buy a car or a home soon. There are usually other things that are considered when deciding consumer confidence. Consumers can be confident in the economy and also their spending power but that does not mean that they will go out and spend. People are likely to cautious especially since the world is not out of the recession just yet.

2. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Investor

I don't believe in it but still, I'm not sure since I just do Forex trading at FreshForex so the rest I don't know even I think others should not use this service.,

3. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

Changes are inevitable. Take cryptos, for example - according to recent data, 40% of 18 to 35 year olds are currently planning to use crypto assets as a payment method for both services and goods. The trend has increased by 10% since 2021. By 2024, the research states, 23% of all online businesses will be adopting crypto payment methods.

4. Manon

Manon Senior Investor

This is true indeed, and this bullish trend is going to drive the market up. Already heard a rumor that Elon will be accepting an alt coin as payment for his space project, that's huge.